- To know the precise natural learning style a child possesses
- A kinesthetic learner is good in expressing his feeling/thought through body language and prefers to learn/memorize through operation and movement.
- A visual learner has sharp observation/visual differentiation and prefers to learn through observation and reading.
- An auditory learner prefers to learn through auditory sense/oral practice and is able to assimilate, organize and arrange oral information.
- To recommend parent to place their child in courses or pre-school where its curriculum suits the child's inborn learning style (i.e. kinesthetic learner learns best at Montessori due to its activity-based method).
- To eliminate the 'trial and error' situation when parents send their child to a certain class (i.e. art class or music class) without knowing if the child is capable to comprehend.
- As for adults, this test will reveal to them the strength they possess and to guide them to perform better at work.
- Every child is unique and possesses different inborn talents.
- To use a scientifically proven method (up to 95% accuracy) to reveal a child's inborn potential (strength and weakness).
- To give parents an insight into their child and to groom the child effectively according to the talents he possesses.
- To enable parents to focus on their child's strength and to eliminate the 'guessing game' with regard to the child's talent.
- Dermatoglyphics report is a very important guideline for a child to refer when choosing university major that best suits his inborn abilities and potential.
- After graduation, the dermatoglyphics report will again be helpful in giving recommendation to chose their career path.
- As for adults, this test can be a very good reference for those who intend to make a career change, to venture into new business or to pick up new skill/education.
- Parents often misunderstand their children simply because they do not know their inborn characteristic (curious, aggressive, rebellious, persistent etc.)
- To understand and develop an effective interaction method with your child.
- To understand and to develop an effective way to interact with your child based on their inborn communication style.
|Home | About Us | Dermatoglyphics (DMIT) | Business Opportunity | Faq's | Contact | Query|
|© Copyright, 360 Degrees Counselling, All Rights Reserved | Sitemap|